Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011

Every year goes by very fast. It is like a blink on an eye. If we look back at the past 1 year, do I really accomplish anything? I definetely not. I am not doing really well for the year of 2010. It is like a punishment and learning year for me.

However, for this year 2011, I would like to see a new beginning not only for my blog, but for my investment in the stock market as well. I hope that this year, not only I will achieve my target of $1million, but at the same time, I hope to donate more to help the needy and also bring to the readers of my blog, my knowledge and experience, to the journey of reaching $1million.

I pledge to donate more, if I ever achieved this goal and I hope that all my readers of my blog can benefit as well.

Last but not least, I would like to wish a very Happy New Year to everybody and may all your dream and your goal in life will come true and thank you for your visit to my blog which makes this blog lively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...