Thursday, September 30, 2010

Date: September 30, 2010
Current Price: $4.83
Target Price: $10 and above
Periods: less than 12 months
Confident Level: 5 (1-5)

I have been holding DryShips since $5. I have invested all my money including some money that I borrowed from my lovely wife.
I believe that DryShips will hit $10 in less than 12 months.
The reasons are:
1) DryShips will spinoff its subsidiary Ocean Rig in an IPO
2) The potential for getting the charter contract from the remaining 3 Ocean Rig Drillship that are currently being constructed is high, due to the high oil price and also the sixth generation of drillship
3) The chart show that Dryship might be at the beginning of the long term uptrend

I am praying everyday hoping that DryShips will go up to above $10 cause I am really "all in" into this stock. I hope those who have invested in DryShips share will also make money together with me.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...