Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cirrus Logic's' Quarterly Results Will Beat Analysts Estimates

Yes! Thats right, I am predicting that Cirrus Logic will beat the analysts estimate of $0.32 per share. The reasons are as per below
1) More and more people are getting crazy nowadays, they are crazy for Apple products. Everywhere I go people are carrying I Pad, I Phone, I Pod and I Mac. It is madness, people do not really care whether they have money in their pocket, all they care is at least 1 of the I product is in their pocket. This is Madness! The good news is most of the I products have Cirrus Logic Chip in it.
2) It is Apple fever now and I dont expect it to end soon. I will say that this madness will continue for another 2 years, so as the uptrend for Cirrus Logic.
3) I have read in one article about Cirrus Logic and it mentioned that not only Apple will use Cirrus Logic Chip for its I Phone 5 and I Pad 2, it will use more as more specs/functions are integrated into Cirrus Logic chip and it will be able to charge higher prices.
4) My sixth sence and technical analysis is telling me that Cirrus will hit $30 and above in 1 year time.

Only time will tell whether this website - The Market Oracle is really the Oracle that can be able to see the future.
Good luck and happy trading.
==================================================
Disclaimer : This is not an investment advisory, and should not be used to make investment decisions. Information in The Market Oracle Blog is often opinionated and should be considered for information purposes only. No stock exchange anywhere has approved or disapproved of the information contained herein. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell securities. The charts provided here are not meant for investment purposes and only serve as technical examples. Don't consider buying or selling any stock without conducting your own due diligence. 

==================================================

EARNINGS PREVIEW: CIRRUS LOGIC'S QUARTERLY RESULTS WILL BE REPORTED IN 3 DAYS (CRUS)
Jan 24, 2011 (SmarTrend(R) News Watch via COMTEX) -- Analysts, on average, expect Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ:CRUS) to report earnings of $0.32 per share on sales of $92 million on January 27, 2011.

For the full year, analysts expect the company to post EPS of $1.28. In the year-ago period, the company reported EPS of $0.17 on sales of $65 million.

In the previous quarter, the company reported EPS of $0.40, missing consensus estimates of $0.42.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...